Single life is high in highs and lows, and while the remarkable minutes aren’t always enjoyable to live on through, they generate for fantastic entertainment. Tinder has actually partnered with ladies’ lifestyle magazine modern generate a branded podcast that digs into just what matchmaking is actually like throughout the U . S ..
âSingle, Swipe, Repeat’ is a 12-episode sound tv show managed by Faye Brennan, Intercourse & relations Director of modern. Brennan is joined every week by a celebrity visitor number to-break on the most remarkable, humorous, emotional, enchanting and relatable online dating stories discussed by Tinder people for the country.
“Between united states at Cosmo, and all of our buddies over at Tinder, we have heard a great deal of wild matchmaking tales recently and they are merely too-good to not discuss,” Brennan says in a marketing clip. “Jetting off to The Bahamas after the first date? Booking six times back-to-back in identical evening? We’re Going To enter into it all with singles residing almost everywhere from Sin City to Sc on âSingle, Swipe, Perform.'”
Five attacks were released up to now, each roughly 20 minutes very long:
- Arizona, D.C.: TFW Things Are Off The Record. Brennan is actually joined by Polly Rodriguez, CEO and co-founder of sexual health business Unbound, to go over dating in Washington D.C. – the luckiest area currently in on Tinder, with additional fits than nearly any some other U.S. area.
- Mormon Country: TFW That You Do Not Know the Language. Brennan is joined by former Disney celebrity, star, performer, and Utah native Mollee Gray, to talk about internet dating the Mormon method.
- Chicago: TFW you like Baseball More Than Bae. Brennan is actually accompanied by comedian Liza Treyger to know about the times that rock additionally the dates that blow in the Windy City.
- Bay Region: TFW Every Person’s Got a Hoodie Chock-full Of Ideas. Brennan is joined into the facility with Zach Kornfeld, one quarter associated with the YouTube comedy sensation The decide to try men, to unpack the particularities of navigating Silicon Valley’s engineer-saturated online dating swimming pool.
- The Southern: TFW You Reckon Its a Southern Thing. Brennan is accompanied into the business by Shan Boodram, sexologist, YouTube celebrity and author, to obtain the low-down on matchmaking when you look at the land of south belles and traditional chivalry.
Tinder isn’t the basic relationship business to check the podcasting oceans. Bumble introduced one period of the own dating podcast, Unsubscribe, previously in 2010. Unsubscribe is actually organized by Jada Sezer, psychological state and the body positive activist, and Louise Troen, Global VP promotional and Communications for Bumble.
‘solitary, Swipe, Perform’ is available on all major podcast providers, such as Apple Podcasts, Bing Enjoy, Spotify and Stitcher. Brand-new symptoms can be offered every Tuesday in July.